Tulsa Auto Insurance
The insurance protection you need when you’re on the go
- Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck or van.
- Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
- ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.
- Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.
- RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
- Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.
Consider a few discounts below that could impact your rates significantly:
Obtain Several Insurance Quotes from Multiple Carriers.
- We at Eagle Strategic Insurance uses several insurance carriers to provide you several quotes all at once. Therefore, we will find affordable auto insurance in Tulsa.
- Combine Your Auto Policies with One Insurance Provider.
- You will have a multi-policy discount applied by combining your policies together.
- Apply Mobile Tracking Device to Your Car.
- You could save up to 10 % by applying a tracking device or App to your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage – Typical coverage deductible is $500 or $1000. This is the basic insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide into something. This covers collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier or bridge.
- Comprehensive Coverage –Typical coverage deductible is $500 or $1000. This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer or vandalism.
- Liability Limits – A common policy structure has 100/300/50 liability limits, which covers up to: $100,000 for injuries per person. $300,000 for injuries total, per accident. $50,000 for property damage per accident.
- Medical Payments – This is also called PIP in some states. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occur if an accident occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make certain you are covered as expected.